Supply Chain Management Instructor - School of Business
To instruct Supply Chain Management courses as part of the Supply Chain Management post-graduate certificate and other business-related courses as needed.
1. Provide instruction to students enrolled in the Business programs.
2. Design and Implement a student-centered classroom using an outcome-based approach.
3. Be flexible and responsive to learner needs through the use of appropriate instructional methodologies.
4. Manage the classroom to ensure an optimum learning environment.
5. Plan and deliver content and learning activities that reflect the values, beliefs, needs, and contributions of a culturally diverse community.
6. Provide appropriate evaluation, assessment, and feedback to students.
7. Respond to curriculum/course demands and make necessary adjustments according to learner needs such as adult learning principles.
8. Develop new curriculum as needed.
9. Be reflective of and responsive to accommodation of special learning needs including equity groups and diverse learners.
10. Where required, develop working relationships with appropriate external partners and employers, supporting students in working experience.
11. Pursue professional development opportunities to keep current with employer and educational requirements.
12. Work cooperatively in an interdependent team environment.
13. Follow policies and procedures adopted by Saskatchewan Polytechnic.
14. Attend program and school meetings.
15. Other duties as assigned.
More search results
Assistant Vice-Provost, Strategic Enrolment Manag…
University of Saskatchewan
Revenue, Financial & Internal Controls Officer
Associate / Full Professor
Rotman School of Management
Vice-rectrice/Vice-recteur à l’administration/ Vi…
Saint Paul University
Business Instructor - Post-Graduate Programs